Follow by Email

Friday, November 30, 2012

Sooo Today

Today was just one thing after another.  I was all high strung on emotions and my hormones from the very start of the day were crazyyyyyyyyy. So when I FINALLY got the baby and I dressed to go out to eat at Whole Foods I was so not wanting to be judged by the employee making my burrito. Here's how the conversation went
 
James and I walk up to the burrito station
Woman employee: wow...How old are you?image
Me: Me?
Employee: Yeah
Me: Old enough
Employee: You just look like reallly really young.
Me: Yes I get that a lot...I figure it will all pay off once i'm about 40.  Okay in my head I was literally doing this 
image
        
EXCUSE ME! HAS IT EVER CROSSED YOUR MIND THAT MY AGE IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS?! NO....IT HASN'T. HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED THAT I'M A GREAT MOTHER? NO BECAUSE YOU ALREADY DECIDED THAT BECAUSE I'M YOUNG I MUST BE TERRIBLE AT MY JOB. AND THAT I'VE THROWN MY LIFE AWAY.


But I didn't say that and kept my cool. I ate my burrito. and then went in my car and cried.....
  I told you I was a having a terrible time with my hormones!

So we dealt with some other drama during the day and the James and I collapsed image We had an awsome nap. We got some stuff done....the day was ending
image
So we turned Christmas music on an danced
 
 
and now he is faaaast asleep.
I know tomorrow will be awsome because if it's not i'mma cry...again

No comments:

Post a Comment