Follow by Email

Monday, December 31, 2012

Hey!

I've been a bit busy since my last blog post. I hope y'all can forgive me! UPDATE: Trav and I are busy packing and such. James is teething. He's started to grind his teeth which makes my ears bleed! I caught a little bit of a stomach bug which is awful by itself. I add in the toddler banging on the bathroom door screaming to get in while I'm sick face. Add that factor in and it's a million times worse. Luckily Trav was home when it was the worst.

It's New Years Eve and my hubby has to work tonight :( But it's all good! I plan on spending my night catching up on this blog, reading, convincing James to sleep in his crib (he's been ├╝ber attached this past month), and watching Doctor Who episodes once James passes out! Woot! If I'm lucky Trav will make it home in time for a midnight kiss.



Will post resolutions later!



Seriously anyone who actually reads this? I love you and wish you a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you too, Sierra!
    HEALTHY new year to the both of us.
    Something crept up on me yesterday and I am definitely under the weather too :(
    Wishing you and yours all the best!
    ~Sian

    ReplyDelete