Follow by Email

Monday, December 3, 2012

My Husband


 Look at my stud muffin.

 Travis James Champion is a passionate, beautiful person. This man works late and is in school full time. He manages to keep his spirits up when times are tough. He knows that if we are true to ourselves, nothing can get in our way.

 He's sensitive but strong. Encouraging but also very very romantic. He constantly helps me be the best person I can be.Not to mention all the fun and goofy times we have!  This man should be an inspiration to all fathers.
 I'm so grateful he sacrifices so much for me to stay at home with our son. The way these boys play together now forshadows the strong friendship they will have.
Travis is my very best friend and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful life partner, friend, and father to our son
 
 
 
This man deserves an award! image
 
 

He bought me flowers and chocolate to kick off my birthday week. What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment