Follow by Email

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Moms That Rock!

This weeks mama is......brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (that's a drum roll if you didn't know)


Arielei Kinzer!

Her daughter Eliana and James share a birthday! She's older and soooo adorable. Look at that baby! I guess they really aren't baby's anymore....*sniff* wee are both in the early toddler...woo!

I asked Arielei some questions and from those answers I have just the greatest respect for her as a person and mommy. You will get to see that for yourself here in a bit. She and her husband are one of those gorgeous couples and they obviously are doing a wonderful job as soul mates and parents.

Arielei is pregnant with baby number two! I can't tell you how excited I am for them! I can vicariously live thru all my pregnant friends right now and it's just great...plus spoil all the new babies.


Q: What is. Your favorite thing about being a mommy?
A:"I think my favorite thing about being a mom is just being someone's very best friend. Children trust their mothers completely. Even if I have to do hard things like give her some medicine or hold her down at the doctors. She still looks to me for all her comfort and for an explanation of everything when she doesn't understand something. That's a big honor and it makes me strive to be the best mommy I can be."

Uhm wow she is amazing.
Q: Nervous about baby número two?
A:"I am nervous about another baby. Mostly just nervous about the newborn stage. The first few months are hard and with Eliana she took absolutely all my time. So I'm nervous about this one because I have to split my time between two, but I don't want to sacrifice how much time I spend with either child. I'm not sure how it will all work out."

Girl, if anyone can do it you can! And you have a little girl! She will want to help with baby. Like bringing you diapers!

Q:What are you most excited about with número two?
A:"The thing I am most excited about is seeing them play once the baby gets older. I can't wait to have a 15 month old and a 3 year old running around and doing crafts and having fun adventures with them."

Last but not least!

Q: if there was only one moral you could teach your children, what would that be?
A:"If there was just one moral I could pass down it would be that there is a God who loves us and who gives our lives greater meaning. It's not all about us and our wants, but it's about how we can bring joy to other people through our lives."



Pretty much. She's amazing. And is going to do fantastic with both of these children.

Enjoy your pregnancy! And hopefully one day James can meet his birthday buddy and new baby









No comments:

Post a Comment