Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Drop Vanilla Butter cookies

Hmmm cookies. You know those days when you need something sweet and you'd like to bake it? This recipe is fast, easy, delicious, fantastic, and did I mention delicious? They are also addicting so beware!



1 cup butter...I melt it. :)
1 cup sugar!!!
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1/4 tsp salt
And about 1/4 tsp baking powder...I totally eye balled (teehee) that amount with my fingers



Pre heat oven 360 degrees
Melt butter
Cream butter and sugar
Add egg whisk really good
Add vanilla....get that all in there

Measure out your dry...I just put the salt and bp in my measured out flour

Dump it in the bowl
Mix it!
Taste the cookie dough....



Spoon out dough, make balls (teehee)

Eat more raw cookie dough.
Chase a toddler

Remember you are making cookies
Finish putting dough on pan

And bake!
About 10 minutes maybe more!

These a nice chewy cookies so you may think they aren't done...but they probably are.
Stick fork in cookie...if it comes out clean take those suckers outta there.

Don't forget about them and start playing with your Toddler...(mine are on the fence of burning..oops)

Let me cool for about a minute
Eat and be merry

Lucy


P.s.
I've blogged three times today...Go Me!

P.s.s.

I made jokes about balls...apparently I do that now?



No comments:

Post a Comment