Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's been awhile

Hey Ya'll!

Life has been crazy these past couple weeks. I'm asking for all my friends and family reading this to know that I love you dearly! Life is short. We may have our differences. They make us Unique. They are sometimes hard to understand. But I hope we all remember that we are all on this planet together and that our lives are short.

Balloon release from Carter's funeral
 
 
 
I'd like to ask for prayers for our Cousin's Billy and Emily Roberts. They have lost a child a couple weeks back to a very high risk heart surgery. Little Carter was a beautiful little boy with a big smile and red hair. The funeral was beautiful and as a tribute to Carter a lot of the family wore converse and bright green. This loss was tragic but I know that little Carter is healed. Please pray for his parents and my husband's family.


I'd also like to pay tribute my mother who has overcome so many obstacles these past couple of years. It's been a roller coaster but I am so proud of her. She loves me unconditionally and has passed that love onto my Husband and little boy. She finds beauty in her life even in the darkest of times and she amazes me with her Grace everyday.

Travis and I are nerding out as usual. It's fantastic. Game of Thrones may be a bit adult but the story and fantasy behind it rock! Nerds UNITE!

To all the new followers and the old I will make this all more frequent. Ya'll are awesome. Hug your family a little tighter everyday.
 All the converse for Carter lined up
 
 
 
Lucy

2 comments:

  1. I would love to share my testimony with you. I was also a 17 year old teen mom.. I am now 40. Read more about how I use my lifes hard times to help others http://heavenlyangelsinneed.com our history gives a small glimps. But can share more if your interested. Can send my personal email to you. Here is the orgs email info@heavenlyangelsinneed.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete